We daily use and surf many websites, and some time you get an error like this website is not accessible, or this website is restricted to this region, those errors are occurs because those websites are banned by government in specific reason and if you want to use those websites then you need to do some tweaks on your android mobile phone. if you don’t know what are those tweaks then don’t worry here in this post we will explain to you how to access banned or restricted website by installing a small mobile app on your Android smartphone. We will discuss for both mobile and Windows PC in the post which means you can access websites on your every device without any limitations.
Yes, we will do all these stuffwith just a mobile application. Psiphon 3 is the application name which is a VPN app by using this you can access any website without any restrictions and limitations. In this guide, we will help you in downloading, installation of psiphon app, and also we will teach you how you can use this app on your PC too. There are plenty of application available on the Google play store which promises to do the work, but some of them failed to get work done. Psiphon 3 was developed with latest technique available in the market like VPN, HTTP, and SSH and you can use any technique for accessing the web faster and without any restriction. Psiphon 3 is different we tested it, and we will provide you all the cons and pros of the app here so just tuned with us.
Also Read :- Internet Censorship Bypass With Psiphon
Features of Psiphone 3 mobile app:
- You can access any website available on the internet without any condition and restriction.
- Psiphon 3 is free of cost. You can use this free of cost.
- UI of the psiphon app is very smooth. Developer themed the app very nicely
- Psiphon works in background means just enable it, and you can use any website without opening this app again.
- Your original IP address will be masked, and you can suffer anything freely.
- In the free version of the app speed limit is 2Mb if you want better speed then you need to upgrade from the free plan or if you want free then enjoy 2Mbps speed.
- Free Browser: if you just want to surf something then you can use the inbuilt browser, and if you want to enable VPN on the whole device then this option is also available, but you need an android version of 4.0 or above.
- Stats: You can check usage of your data within the app .it shows that how much data is encrypted and secured via psiphon app
How to Install Psiphon App:
There are two ways to install psiphon app one is that open play store and search for psiphon and install it and the other way which we will discuss here is the download the apk and install it.
- First, enable “Unknown Source” option by going to the Settings> Lock Screen & Security>Unknown Source, just tap on it, and it will be enabled for you.
- Now download the psiphon apk from here.
- After downloading completes, open the apk file which we downloaded earlier and install the psiphon app on your mobile phone.
- After installing finish, you can open and use the app without any interruption and restriction and free of cost.
How to download psiphon for PC:
Yes, you heard right you can install psiphon app in PC too, there are two methods available for it one is install it via emulator, and another is direct install. Don’t worry we will discuss both the methods here of installing psiphon on windows.You can install psiphon on Windows 7, 8, 10. So let’s get started with installing psiphon app via emulator.
Things you need before you install the psiphon app via emulator:
Steps to install psiphon app on pc with emulator:
- Download Bluestacks App player into your PC from the link given above. If you have already downloaded, then follow the further steps.
- Now open the Exe file which you just downloaded and follow the on screen procedure to install the Bluestacks app player into your PC.
- After installing it open Bluestack app player for the first time and now open the apk file of psiphon app and wait for some time meanwhile, it will install the app in blue stack app player and then you can use this app.
So this is the method in which we are using an emulator. This method is helpful when you want to use any mobile app on pc via blue stack and that app is not available in your country so by using this you can access the app and the second method is about installing psiphon 3 on windows with using any emulator.
Also Read :- Psiphon 3 Install In Your Computer For Easy Use
- Internet connection
- Download manager (You can use web browser for downloading psiphon)
Steps to install psiphon 3 app on PC without emulator:
- First, download the psiphon 3 from the link given above in pre-requisites.
- After downloading open the file and it will make a pop-up.
- Now select SSH+, and you will get a message SSH+ successfully connected.
- Now open Firefox browser and go to options>advance>network settings
- There you will get many options but select manual proxy and set it to 127.0.0.1 and port to 8080 and save the settings
- Now Psiphon 3 is connected, and you can surf anything on the internet with any limit.
- If you are getting lower internet speed, then reconnect it sometimes it effects the speed but also it gives us access to our favorite sites, so you have to adjust yourself here.
So these are all the methods by which you can install psiphon 3 on your PC. we hope you liked it if you have any doubt then you can ask us in the comment section we will try to figure out everything here.