Bharat interface for money (BHIM) is one of the best initiatives that could have been ever taken for endorsing a cashless nation. Narendra modi has taken this applaudable step by launching this app on 1st of January 2017. The amazing Bheem app allows the users to transfer bucks with just a single click. You don’t need to have a smartphone or a high-tech gadget for using the app. All you need is some basic knowledge regarding the way this app has to be used. The name of the app has been kept in the honor of the great leader Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar who sacrificed majority of his life in serving the poor and the lower caste individuals. So let’s discus the main features of this app in order to know how to download Bhim app and how to use it. It is a must have app for all the mobile phone owners.
Direct Bhim app download
In order to download the BHIM app, you need to have at least 5MB of free space in your smartphone along with 2.33 or higher android version. The size of the app is just 1.24MB.
- Just click over the link and install the app in your smartphone.
- After the installation, select the desire language in the setting option
- Click over next
- Select “get started”
- Allow some of the permissions that the app may demand
- Click allow
- verify your phone number through the upcoming message
- Input the passcode (try to remember this passcode as it will be asked every time you opiate tis app)
- Select your bank from the list of banks
- The registered account number shall arrayed before your screen as soon as the bank is selected (make sure that you are using the same phone number that has been registered by you with your bank account)
- Tap over the back account
- You are done!
Now you can initiate quick cashless transactions that are free from hassles and defaults
Also Read :- CM Security App Apk Antivirus Download For PC
How To Use Bhim app
Now we are heading towards the way this app has to be used. Soon after the app has been installed you need to:
- Tap over the “send” option
- Input UPI address of the person to whom the money has to be sent
- Press “okay”
Generating The QR Code
- Open BHIM
- Click over the 3 buttons that are situated over the extreme left hand corner of the screen
- Input amount
- Select on generate QR code
This bar code can be conveniently shared and downloaded.
How To Setting Up UPI Pin In Bhim App
If you have no idea about how to set up the UPI pin, then follow the below steps:
- Register the bank account with a PASSCODE
- Set up UPI PIN
- Soon after you select the pin, your mobile number shall be your financial institution
- Just dial *99# from any smartphone for getting a complete transaction and view history via BHIM.
The transactions can be commenced as soon as the UPI PIN has been set. You can even change the mobile number in future if you want. Your mobile number shall be your default UPI number at the initial stage. Later, it can be replaced via PIN or a password.
Also Read :- Movie HD app apk V 4.4.2 for android
More About Bhim Payment App Interface For Money
- All the transactions shall be executed through this app in the upcoming years.
- The app has been specifically created to uplift the lower section of the society who was absolutely underprivileged and unaware of any technology.
- The strong security features of the app won’t let you worry about the security of the transactions.
- Easy to use. It can be used by any age group.
- The app shall work round the clock just like the internet.
- Transaction up to 10000INR can be executed at a time.
- The UPI number of the opposite party is needed in order to transfer the money.
- Minimum of 5 transactions are requested by the PMO.
- The app is based upon immediate payment service (IMPS).
- Supports all banks.
- Can be used even without smartphones or internet connection.
The Rivalry Of PAYTM And BHIM
The usage of paytm became more prevalent soon after the demonetization took place. Even the low scale vendors switched to paytm for accepting payments. The government subsequently initiated to ease the transactions by bringing up a better app in the nation. There are huge shames and discounts on executing transfers via USSD and repay cards.
The whole sole motive behind launching Bheem app was to bring a unified payment platform. Resultantly, BHIM supports transactions from all the banks. BHIM has been said to be the biggest wonder of the world. The working of this app is just similar to the rest of all the recharge apps. The only difference is that this app is government owned. The first payment made by modi through app was to an Indian khaadi owner.
FAQ Bhim app
Q) What is the transaction limit in the Bhim apk?
A) Max of 10000INR at a time and a total of 20000INR of transaction are permissible in a day
Q) Which banks are not enlisted?
A) The banks that have not been signed for UPI are not enlisted in the app. There are a total of 21banks supported by the app
Q) How much time does it take to process a transaction in the app?
A) The transactions are based on IMPS method and are hence instant.
Q) Does it support all platforms?
A) Yes, the app is fully supportable in all operating plops. Launch of Bhim app for windows and IOS has already taken place.
Q) Charges for using the BHIM app?
A) There are no charges for making any transaction through this app. Even the IMPS transactions have been kept free through this app.
Q) Do you need to have mobile banking in order to use the app?
A) No, you don’t need to have net banking or mobile banking enabled in order to use the app
Q) How to set UPI pin in the app?
A) Visit the man menu and select the option of set UPI option. 6-digited ATM expiry date is needed to be entered in order to set the UPI. Do not confuse yourself with IMPN and UPI